Highlights of our STEP 1 Infant-Toddler Music Program (1m-2yrs)
- Infant-toddler music program for 1 month to 2 years old
- Musically Focused
- Live Violin Music Every Class
- 24 Musical Activities/Songs every class
- Children make music – singing, dancing, playing percussion
- Experienced and trained teachers
- Develops English Language & Social Skills.
- Classical English Nursery Rhymes.
- Lots of Movement & Freedom to be Creative!
- CD for home listening & support for parents to learn song lyrics.
- Parents Participate too!
- No musical experience or instruments needed.
- Class Limit of 12.
- 55-min weekly class
- Occasional Special Performances by young violinists in class.
- 2 concerts per year in which the STEP 1 students and parents perform!
- Age-appropriate actions!
- Children Learn from each other!
- Multi-Age Classes
- Multi-Year Layered Curriculum
- Certificate of Participation and Teacher Note upon request!
- Certificate of Participation once at least 36 weeks are completed.
- 1st STEP of the 3-STEP Suzuki Family Music Program!
- Those who have completed STEP 1 are given priority for entering STEP 2 Pre-Violin and then STEP 3 Violin & Viola
- Open Classes: Tuesdays 10:15. 3:00pm
- Tuition is pro-rated from registration date.
- 36-weeks per year, two 18-week terms
- Be in touch for more details on registration.
Testimonials of STEP 1 Families